THE SABORES OF CALI
STREET FOOD TOUR CALI
When talking about the food of Cali, however, we must refer to the fusion of cultures, knowledge and traditions that were born from the flood of people who have come to the city and have formed an open society and are exposed to all kinds of influences.
The Gastronomic Tour is done on foot and through the streets of the city we will explore the flavors of Cali. We will discover what is the White Cuisine, El Fogón de Negros and the Indigenous Cuisine, the variety of fruits that the region offers from the most typical to the most exotic.
With this Tour you will be able to have a perspective of the Flavors of Cali, enjoy the wide variety of sensations, the color and the pleasure that Cali gastronomy implies.
from 10:00 to 12:00 hrs.
- Monday to Saturday
ABOUT THE TOUR
In our Gastronomic Tour we will make three stops in different emblematic places of Cali gastronomy.
It will be 2 hours where you will discover the history of a culinary heritage that the Spanish colonizers brought along with the mixture of the stoves of the black slaves of Africa. To all of the above is added the tradition of indigenous cuisine that existed before the conquest and gave great contributions to this result that Caleña cuisine currently represents.
We recommend you bring a good appetite so you can enjoy the variety of the Flavors of Cali.
- Price per person
- Sample of Fruits and Drink
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to bad weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers.
- If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a public tour/activity.